A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 12.11.2020. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes some days to reach all the customers.
This release makes all different PSB products version 20.7 available (internal version 4.20.605).
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces new features and fixes so be sure to enable Early access program on some of your computers to try this out:
· Firewall block notifications are reported in Security Events if firewall rule has enabled alert sending.
· Tamper Protection alerts are reported in Security Events.
· Software updater reboot flyer policy can be selected from portal. This enables hiding software updater reboot flyers.
· Software updater supports force close setting to allow updating applications that are open.
· Client confirms overwriting an existing file upon restore from quarantine.
· Offline MSI installer should not work anymore if it was built more than 9 months ago.
· Global excluded folders (Exclude folders and files from all security scans) work for DataGuard as well now.
· A false positive website can be reported from the blocked notification in the browser.
· Client sends more data to portal about AD unprotected devices.
· Update downloading through HTTPS has been improved. There is a fix for a rare issue when updates got stuck until a next reboot.
· Edge extension installation has been improved (it will come from the Windows store and can be installed with GPO).
· There are multiple fixes and improvements in Software Updater.