New Atlant (1.0.89), FSBG (1.0.491), and BaseGuard (1.0.508) updates have been released. FSBG and BaseGuard are part of Atlant. These updates include the following changes:
- CSLP-3770: Add support for installing a specific version of the product using the --product-version activate option. This is currently supported for standalone Atlant installations. Using --product-version option requires that the version 1.0.11 (or later) of Atlant RPM or DEB package is used. Please note that using this feature requires that the machine where the product is installed is able to contact fsapi.com domain.
- CSLP-3715: Change default Atlant installation directory. For new installations, all components related to Atlant will be installed under the /opt/f-secure/atlant directory.
- CSLP-3734: Added status REST API for querying engine and server versions.
- CSLP-3797: Fix an issue where reinstalling the product with a different management mode would result in an error.
- Miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes.