New BaseGuard (1.0.506) and FSBG (1.0.482) updates have been released. BaseGuard and FSBG are part of Atlant. This update includes the following changes:
- CSLP-3802: Fixed an issue where Atlant installation would be named as UNKNOWN in Policy Manager if the machine did not have a DNS name assigned to it.
- CSLP-3803: Fixed permissions on the Policy Manager certificate file
- CSLP-3804: Fixed an issue where ICAP service cache was stored in the wrong directory.
- CSLP-3806: Fixed in issue where scanning certain archives would result in an error.
- Miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes.