New BaseGuard (1.0.506) and FSBG (1.0.482) updates have been released. BaseGuard and FSBG are part of Linux Security 64. This update includes the following changes:
- CSLP-3801: Setting changes made on the PSB Portal now take effect immediately.
- CSLP-3802: Fixed an issue where Linux Security 64 installation would be named as UNKNOWN in the Policy Manager if the machine did not have a DNS name assigned to it.
- CSLP-3803: Fixed permissions on the Policy Manager certificate file
- CSLP-3804: Fixed an issue where ICAP service cache was stored in the wrong directory.
- CSLP-3806: Fixed in issue where scanning certain archives would result in an error.
- Miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes.