A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 19.10.2020. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes some days to reach all the customers.
This release makes all different PSB products version 20.6 available (internal version 4.19.102).
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces new features and fixes so be sure to enable Early access program on some of your computers to try this out:
- Improve Tamper Protection to protect uninstallations better. This will be fully available when engine is released and updated.
- Added Tamper Protection alerts to be shown on portal (in security events). This enhancement requires also a portal release to come fully visible.
- Added USB drive scan notification when USB disk is inserted.
- Added flyer for Web content type blocks.
- Get rid of global NLog dependency in .Net applications.
- Added installation time column to Software Updater UI
- Multiple improvements in Software Updater related to a new engine
- Sometimes browsing protection could prevent access to taskbar if taskbar is automatically hidden.