A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 29.09.2020. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes a some days to reach all the customers.
This release makes all different PSB products version 20.5 available (internal version 4.16.1194).
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces new features and fixes so be sure to enable Early access program on some of your computers to try this out:
- Added support for downloading updates using HTTPS protocol
- Added new engine to handle updates in Software Updater
- Application control does not put "allow and report" rules in the end anymore and respects order defined in profile
- Automated tasks have own UI in settings. They are also visible in recent events
- Added option to UI to block tools when Connection Control is activated
- Added a new dialog for Connection Control
- Added ability to display custom message for "Request diagnostic file" action
- Added several privacy related parameters to be shown on portal
- Multiple improvements and fixes in Scan wizard and scanning logic
- Multiple improvements and fixes for App and file control dialog
- Fixed various issues with Online Safety and Browser Protection
- Added base support for authenticated proxies (basic and NTLM) - it requires updates of other components to be complete