A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 13.08.2020. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes a some days to reach all the customers.
This release makes all different PSB products version 20.4 available (internal version 4.15.1048).
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces new features and fixes so be sure to enable Early access program on some of your computers to try this out:
- Application Control:
- report rules should always work before block or allow rules
- Device control:
- Don't report devices which are not disabled by Device Control.
- Fixed missing blocked device notification when same USB device was inserted several times.
- Fixed multiple notifications sent and shown on portal for the same blocked device
- Browsing protection:
- multiple fixes for block page layout and blocking logic
- Tamper protection:
- Added ability to disallow releasing items from quarantine or to protect it with a password from portal
- Added more task types for Automated Tasks