A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 16.06.2020. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes a some days to reach all the customers.
This release makes all different PSB products version 20.3 available (internal version 4.14.1148).
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces new features and fixes so be sure to enable Early access program on some of your computers to try this out:
- Browsing Protection, Web traffic scanning and Connection control were switched to use a new modern engine
- DataGuard has proper exclusions now and supports wildcards ( * ) in paths
- Wildcards ( * ) support added to Device Control rules
- Clients are collecting bitlocker information if allowed. Feature will be enabled when portal supports showing bitlocker information
- Tamper protection feature was added. Will be enabled in portal in near future.
- Subnet is reported together with IP address to portal
- New "recent events" dialog
- Software Updater now randomizes time when it installs updates automatically to avoid clogging network