A new release 1.0.2138 is being rolled out to all portals with following changes:
- Home page is now nagging for Server Security 12.10 EOL in addition to Workstation Security 12.01 EOL for customers who still have devices with these versions.
- New "portfolio" header is used in PSB portal UI and replace custom header that was used so far. This header provides links (in top right menu) to the other products (e.g. Partner Portal, PSB, RDR and the new Cloud Protection for Office 365) that the logged in admin has access to.
- Improve the icons showing Rapid Detection and Response status on device list and details pages by aligning colors with other detection.
- Fix Dashboard page layout for new account
- Change Subscription, does not update the assigned profile
- Fixed validation messages while creating a new administrator - "The email address is already in use" is not shown when an error occurs during validation itself.
- Fixed problem where AD import is missing some content as some lines end with '...'. This was caused by Powershell cutting lines at 120 characters with default settings when using "Format-Table -A" option. So instructions on how to export the data were updated to not cause the problem.
- Infections from new devices did not show up on Reports > Infections page during 12th - 20th of May. They were shown correctly on device details page, but not on the company and partner summaries. Also email forwarding was working normally. Now all data is showing up normally on Reports > Infections page.
- SMS Activation for Freedome for Business has been removed from PSB portals.
PS. There is an issue in AD tree drawing where in case you have organization units named like "TEST" and "TEST - beta", all organization units under TEST are actually shown under the "TEST - beta". We will roll an UI fix later this week for this problem.