A new release 1.0.2072 is being rolled out to all portals with following changes:
- Default profiles assignments based on a devices Active Directory organisation path is now available for Computer Protection for Mac devices.
- Two new features under the default profiles page for enforcing used profiles:
- You can now force all devices to use the defined company and active directory profiles with one action. This will immediately change all devices to use defined default profiles.
- You can force the profile to be changed when a device is moved to a different active directory group.
- Improve the notification text and change the date in Account tab informing about introducing breaking changes related to reusing existing OneId users.
- Security Events View - reorder and rename columns to make Security Events table more readable.
- Profile editor can now be opened in new tab.
- Localisation strings fixed for SEP name when editing service partner.
- Username field is made as optional field when creating a company.
- Japanese notations are fixed on PSB portal site for expiring subscriptions.
- Device registration date is fixed on PSB portal as UTC date.
- Cloned profile now saves edited table values correctly (manual scanning exclusions, software updater exclusions, automated tasks etc..)