a new release 1.0.2040 is being rolled out to all portals with following changes:
- Import/Export PSB profile. Admin can export a current profile to a JSON file and later import this to another profile. Another profile will be overwritten with values from the profile that admin is importing now.
- Import Policy Manager host policies to any PSB profile. Admin is able to import Policy Manager host policies to any PSB profile (it will be overwritten with the new values from the profile that admin is importing now).
- Automated tasks will be enabled for customers, this includes possibility to do more flexible automation for many items including schedule for checking channel upgrades
- Added option to profiles to allow admins to hide completely GUI on clients.
- Added a toggle to disable an automatic scanning for missing updates.
- Search users in API by email within scope
- Account tab contains information about breaking changes that will be introduced when reusing existing OneId users will be enabled. The notification explains that changing other admin email and language will not be possible.
- Optional username field in administrator create page
- Changing email of existing account to new email that only exists in OneId, doesn't show warning about email being used similarly when creating new use
- When a partner has set a customized logo, it is displayed in the navbar
- Internet Explorer browser not showing profile type and active directory domain information