A new version of the endpoint clients is made available. The release of clients makes available these products to install with an appropriate subscription key:
- Computer Protection 19.3 (4.03.1460)
- Computer Protection Premium 19.3 (4.03.1460)
- Computer Protection & Rapid Detection and Response 19.3 (4.03.1460)
- Computer Protection Premium & Rapid Detection and Response 19.3 (4.03.1460)
- Server Protection 19.3 (4.03.1460)
- Server Protection Premium (4.03.1460)
- Server Protection Premium & Rapid Detection and Response (4.03.1460)
The clients get automatically upgraded, generally without a reboot.
This release introduces:
- Allowing installing on operating systems without .NET 4.7.2 and shows a dialog instead of .NET user interfaces if updating .NET is required. While lack of .NET stops us from showing user interfaces, the remotely managed clients are keeping users secure.
- Pressing Check Now for updates bypasses throttling. If you want to get the latest client installed before it is scheduled for your particular endpoint, you can get that by using Check Now.
- Improved Restart functionality. It now allows to postpone restart and has a count down to the restart time.
- Remote Quarantine support. Admin can add items on exclusions when releasing them from quarantine in portal. Availability of this functionality depends on the PSB Portal and backend release.
- Improved Install software updates remote operation: it waits until completed without timeout, it does not block other remote actions but has its own queue, and it reports status with more granularity.
- Importable xml-config for WMI with remote actions for Kaseya RMM
- Showing exclusions in scanning report
- Many fixes to match customer reported issues, including ones fixes for previous versions as hotfixes
- Support for Server Products.
- New hidden dialogs for piloting purposes. Should you want to participate in early access of new settings and new software updater client user interfaces, please get in touch. These will be revealed in full on later releases.
Should you notice anything worth a mention or question, we always welcome your feedback.
Please note: while the Server Protection products are installable from the same installer, we added their availability from this release starting on May 16th.
On behalf of the R&D team working on the endpoint Windows clients,