a new release is being rolled out to all portals. Main focus of the release is to deploy some background upstream prosessing performance improvements for the EMEA/PSB1 portal. But in addition to those this release brings out:
- An existing OneId user can be used as new PSB administrator. It allows a user that has been first created in Partner Portal or RDS to get access rights to PSB, and to use SSO accross portals. Note that the user can still access only one organization in PSB.
- Simplify administrator creation dialog by removing username field and instead using email only.
- Using email as username is now obligatory during admin signup (on UI level, still can be overridden with API calls)
- Administrators are not allowed to change details / reset passwords of other admins in the organization
- When "Select All" checkbox is checked then all devices (up to 1000) matching the filter can be exported to CSV file using "export select computer report (CSV)"