We are bringing today a new release with the following features and fixes to all portals in AMER, APAC and EMEA regions.
- PSB Server Protection is now available. See previous post for more information. Related to this, you have now three new available features:
- You can now copy Computer Protection profile to Server Protection profile as well as the opposite
- Server Security is renamed as Server Protection
- Server Protection is now available on the public download page
- Remote Quarantine Management working with client version 19.3 and later
- "Select all" checkbox in the devices list view selects all devices, not just visible ones (limited to 500 devices).
- UI switched to use TLS v1.2 policy
- Management Rest API switched to TLS 1.2 only mode with elliptic and RSA ciphers
- Improved translation wording in User Interface
- Computers export CSV is now improved for partners with big amounts of computers