new release will be rolled out to all portals today evening and tomorrow with folloging changes:
- Server Protection migration
- Server Security to Server Protection profile migration for individual profiles. This can be triggered from the Server Security profile tab under the "..." with "Migrate profile to Server Protection". You need to own the profile to be able to migrate it.
- Manual enabling/disabling of Server Protection channel upgrade from Server Security for individual subscription keys.
- For more information on this feature see https://community.f-secure.com/t5/Protection/Server-Protection-migration/td-p/117976
- Computer search is now possible using OS build number.
- More control on the Software Updater automatic installation: added flag start when available in the profile settings. This option will be supported with upcoming client version 19.6 and newer.