a new release will be rolled out to all portals in next few days with plenty of features and fixes.
- Improved device control feature:
- Every connected device is enriched with additional data: compatible IDs, hardware IDs, device class, device class description.
- The "Connected devices" tab got a real time filter for the connected devices.
- Device control profile settings got a new feature to filter unneeded devices from the status upstream (hence, filtered out devices will not be shown in the list of connected devices).
- Added new toggle to general profile settings: prefer proxy connection over the direct connection. This feature will require new Computer/Server Protection 19.10 or 20.1 release to work with.
- It is now possible to export and import tables in Computer, Mac and Server Protection profile editors. This feature is still only in English and will be localized in later releases. There is a separate post with video of this feature here .
- Issue title on company dashboard is now clickable and redirects to device page with those devices filtered. Earlier you had to click the number on the right side.
- Spam filtering did not get activated for newly created profiles. It worked just fine with profiles made earlier.
- Cannot save changes to profiles if Firewall automatic rules has second parameter empty.
- Start scan time in scheduled scan can't be configured with hour and minutes.
- Cannot save profile after adding Allowed Site to Web site exceptions.
- If a computer was moved to another company, infections sent by the computer are not showing in the new company.
- Infections list on device details page was showing all infections by default instead of the limiting to date range indicated by date pickers.