a new release was rolled out with the following features:
- Informative notification in home page if computers using Workstation Security (end of life: March 2019) are still registered. It informs that by January 29,2020, we will:
- Block installation of new Workstation Security
- Remove existing Workstation Security that have not connected for two weeks.
- Unify content disabling based on master switch in profile editor: When the master switch in the different profile section is disable, the relevant settings are automatically greyed as they are not applicable.
- Create CSV report for selected devices: Currently, it is possible to export a CSV file containing all computers. This change will allow to export only the computers that are selected in device list view providing a much smaller CSV. A typical use case is to restrict the use to one product type and/or use filter, select all (if less than 1000 computers), and then click on export selected computers report (CSV). Note that is doesn't work yet with search as the "Clear Search" button hide the menu.
- Able to copy profile from one company to another company as SOP/SEP users (supports now only for Computer Protection -tab, will be later added to Computer Protection for Mac and Server Protection profiles)
- Sorting by operating system in device view now considers version number as well
As usual, the release also fixed some outstanding bugs:
- Change subscription feature does not work on channel upgraded PSB Server Protection clients
- All option is greyed out and can't be configure when Browsing Protection is disabled