a new release has been rolled out with the following changes:
- An ability to hide the proxy configuration panel in the local user settings interface.
- As a SOP or SEP level user, you can now copy Computer/Mac/Server Protection profiles from one company to another company.
- Default profile assignment service is enabled for all customers at the same time when this release happened. Details for it in public community change log.
- Rapid Detection & Response status in device listing / details view now shows risk of most significant detection (it can be 'Medium Risk' / 'High Risk' / 'Severe Risk'), when incident has been detected for the computer. Before it was single 'Targeted Attack Detected' status for incidents of all risks.
- Display the number of subscriptions getting expired within 60 days in a box highlighted with light grey instead of yellow color.
- Simplify administrator creation wizard by removing phone number field.
- Freedome for business installation download link expiration time increased from 3 days to 7 days.
- Fixed sorting devices listing in the computer information category.
- Password Protection view is removed from navigation bar, if company doesn't have Password Protection subscription.