a new release is being rolled out to all portals during Monday as there was annoying bug in reporting the profile assignment state for all new Server Protection installations. Release contains also plenty of new features and other improvements.
- Added 3 new ways to filter devices based on Computer Protection, Computer Protection for Mac and Server Protection profiles. Profile listing page also has a direct link to these computers from the "Assigned computers" number.
- Added 4 new filters in profiles listing and profile assignments to: 1) Show all profiles, 2) Show only active profiles, 3) Show only company profiles and 4) Show only active company profiles
- Improving performance for CSV export all computer reports. Also, Incoming e-mail scanning and Outgoing e-mail scanning fields are removed from report.
- Display PSB portal login page with no error message when the user clicks the browser back button after getting logged into the portal.
- User can export to CSV file all devices, that are found with search query and search filters, using button "Export found computers report (CSV)" in Action Menu.
- Assigned profile state is not updated in portal after installation for some Server Protection installations. This can also happen in very rare cases for Computer Protection. Devices actually get the correct default profile, but the reporting to portal doesn't work correctly.
- Fix issue on displaying dialog for configuring default profiles and copy profiles in IE11.
- Fix PSB alert email is missing infection type localization.