a new release 1.0.1989 is being rolled out to all portals with following changes:
- Portal UI now follows the new "blue" brand and UI is now using for some parts the common F-Secure UI elements.
- New features to Active Directory profile assignments:
- Admin can import AD structure for a new company
- Admin can update the company AD structure by importing a new AD structure
- Admin can delete empty AD nodes from the AD structure
- Profile editor has following new settings (these require the upcoming Computer/Server Protection 20.1):
- Admin can disable rare file blocks (major source of false positives) for Windows clients
- Admin can enable or disable AMSI integration for Windows clients
- Admin can hide the proxy configuration panel in the local user settings interface for Windows clients
- Admin can disable showing of scheduled scan notifications.
- Save and Publish to multiple Profile reports Publishing failed.
- Not able to edit email address of other user account on any user except the user that is logged on.
- Server Protection installed with offlineinstaller.msi version older than 19.9 doesn't take selected default profile into use.