A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 12.8.2019. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes a few days to reach all the customers.
The release of clients makes available these products to install with an appropriate subscription key:
- Computer Protection 19.6 (4.06.677)
- Computer Protection Premium 19.6 (4.06.677)
- Computer Protection & Rapid Detection and Response 19.6 (4.06.677)
- Computer Protection Premium & Rapid Detection and Response 19.6 (4.06.677)
- Server Protection 19.6 (4.06.677)
- Server Protection Premium 19.6 (4.06.677)
- Server Protection Premium & Rapid Detection and Response 19.6 (4.06.677)
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces:
- Scanning Results in WMI. We make available last manual and scheduled scan report information through Windows Management Interface.
- Integration with Datto RMM. Improving WMI and making the experience with Datto more integrated.
- Whitelisting domains from allowed Firewall rules. Making the admin rule defining more straightforward by automatically adding domains from allowed firewall rules to the list of whilelisted domains for DNS isolation.
- Fixes and Improvements. We have fixes a number of issues, particularly around multi-user environments and Sofware Updater reliability. For users to better recognize F-Secure dialogs, F-Secure has been added to the product name.
Should you notice anything worth a mention or question, we always welcome your feedback.
On behalf of the R&D team working on the endpoint Windows clients,