A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 5.9.2019. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, it takes a few days to reach all the customers.
The release of clients makes available these products to install with an appropriate subscription key:
- Computer Protection 19.7 (4.07.661)
- Computer Protection Premium 19.7 (4.07.661)
- Computer Protection & Rapid Detection and Response 19.7 (4.07.661)
- Computer Protection Premium & Rapid Detection and Response 19.7 (4.07.661)
- Server Protection 19.7 (4.07.661)
- Server Protection Premium 19.7 (4.07.661)
- Server Protection Premium & Rapid Detection and Response 19.7 (4.07.661)
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces:
- Software updater is improved to handle different types of update scenarios better.
- WMI now contains days until license end property.
- Making the dialog encouraging reboot for malfunction configurable so that admin can configure its behavior
- Tasks view in the client links to Submitting a sample
- Fixes and Improvements. The Settings UI performance is was increased and settings color scheme was changed. Flyers were improved to provide more accurate information for users.
Should you notice anything worth a mention or question, we always welcome your feedback.
On behalf of the R&D team working on the endpoint Windows clients,