A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 28.10.2019. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes a few days to reach all the customers.
The release of clients makes available these products to install with an appropriate subscription key:
- Computer Protection 19.8 (4.09.1781)
- Computer Protection Premium 19.8 (4.09.1781)
- Computer Protection & Rapid Detection and Response 19.8 (4.09.1781)
- Computer Protection Premium & Rapid Detection and Response 19.8 (4.09.1781)
- Server Protection 19.8 (4.09.1781)
- Server Protection Premium 19.8 (4.09.1781)
- Server Protection Premium & Rapid Detection and Response 19.8 (4.09.1781)
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces:
- New Main Status UI. New user interface using .NET is now available.
- New Security Parameters. We have added screensaver protection status, and guest and admin account statuses to the information available for portal.
- Reinitialization support. Support in endpoint added for a reinitializing tool for Citrix environments .
- Self-updating client after licence expiration. The endpoints still receive latest software versions.
- New alerts. New information sent to portal that will be later shown.
- Visibility to SWUP UI. Adding SWUP UI to reboot dialog bringing it available for more people.
- Fixes and improvements. Better support for PAC proxy, Server Roaming profiles reapply fix and fixes to a number other of issues.
Should you notice anything worth a mention or question, we always welcome your feedback.
On behalf of the R&D team working on the endpoint Windows clients,