A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 19.11.2019. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes a some days to reach all the customers.
The release of clients makes available these products to install with an appropriate subscription key:
- Computer Protection 19.9 (4.10.859)
- Computer Protection Premium 19.9 (4.10.859)
- Computer Protection & Rapid Detection and Response 19.9 (4.10.859)
- Computer Protection Premium & Rapid Detection and Response 19.9 (4.10.859)
- Server Protection 19.9 (4.10.859)
- Server Protection Premium 19.9 (4.10.859)
- Server Protection Premium & Rapid Detection and Response 19.9 (4.10.859)
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces:
- Client side functionality for automated tasks, will be made available later with a Portal release
- Show details on Software Updater reboot dialog shows UI for details to increase visibility to local control of Software Updater in non-locked profiles
- Fixes and Improvements. Optimized status and alert sending in numbers and timing. Status UI fixes.
Should you notice anything worth a mention or question, we always welcome your feedback.
On behalf of the R&D team working on the endpoint Windows clients,