A new version of the endpoint clients is made available and our Early access program participants will start seeing it starting on 27.04.2020. Full availability starts one week later, and as always, takes a some days to reach all the customers.
This release makes all different PSB products version 20.2 available (internal version 4.13.766).
The endpoints get automatically upgraded, without a reboot.
This release introduces new features and fixes so be sure to enable Early access program on some of your computers to try this out:
- It is possible to define smbios guid support in offline msi
- AMSI notifications have been added to local UI and flyers.
- Active directory support has been improved.
- Scanning is not anymore performed if license is expired
- Upgrading when .Net needs to be installed has been improved.
- Firewall state is correctly restored after network isolation is released. Also in case when firewall was disabled before the network isolation action.
Should you notice anything worth a mention or question, we always welcome your feedback.