- Client is now reporting status of Screensaver Password protection status to the portal.
- Installer is now checking for incompatible software before installation.
- Reboot is no longer required after installation, except XFENCE is enabled.
Bugfix and improvements:
- Multiple XFENCE rules improvements and fixes, including incorrectly reported invalid signature.
- Fixed issue with Browsing Protection package version, it is now the same as release version, 20581 for this release.
- macOS 10.15 Catalina Beta support, Full Disk Access Privacy settings now properly display F-Secure app bundle to allow real-time scanning to access protected filesystem locations.
- Product no longer disables macOS Block All firewall settings after firewall enabling from the product.
Available for downloading on all environments, automatic upgrade will be available next week.
- Installer may report McAfee product to be installed even after designated uninstaller run. Workaround: manually remove /Library/LaunchAgents/com.mcafee.McAfeeSafariHost.plist file.