- macOS 10.15 Catalina Full Disk Support is now guided in the GUI
- Product package is now notarized
- Scan exclusions are now supported, will be available in PSB profiles shortly
- User now has an option to persist XFENCE rule, as well as edit it using XFENCE Configuration Utility
- Redesigned Support Tool
Bugfix and improvements:
- Detected threats are no longer reported multiple times to the portal for the same detection
Available for downloading on all environments, automatic upgrade will be available later this week.
- Installer may report McAfee product to be installed even after designated uninstaller run. Workaround: manually remove /Library/LaunchAgents/com.mcafee.McAfeeSafariHost.plist file.
- XFENCE may prevent macOS from upgrading. Workaround — disable XFENCE before upgrading macOS.