New ThreatShield update has been released. This release includes the following changes:
- CSLP-3503: Fixed Web Content Control actions for HTTPS requests when HTTPS proxy is disabled.
- CSLP-3463: Fixed a semaphore leak during ThreatShield services restart.
- CSLP-3480: Prevented TLS proxy from writing to detect.log.
- CSLP-3478: Increased maximum number of simultaneous connections to 9999 in the Web UI.
- CSLP-3476: Added expert settings for Access Control Lists to HTTP, SMTP and FTP proxies.
- CSLP-3466: Removed the EULA acceptance prompt during the installation.
- Miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes.