When the Device Control feature is enabled for F-Secure Server Security 15.10 and the server has been running for a longer period of time, the F-secure Device Control Daemon Process uses a high amount of memory.
We have created hotfix to address the issue on the host with F-Secure Server Security 15.10.2200 installed. The hotfix is named FSCS1520-HF07-signed.jar.
We have also a new F-Secure Server Security release 15.11, which has the fix already included.
You may download the hotfix and the new installer from here:
How to install hotfix:
- Log in to the Policy Manager Console
- Select a host or policy domain from the Domain Tree
- Go to the Installation tab
- Click Installation packages
- Click Import to import the hotfix
- Click Install and select the hotfix from the installation packages list
- Distribute the policy (Ctrl + D)
Article no: 000032782