I have configured the scheduled scanning via the Policy Manager Console for Client Security or Server Security 15.x, and the action onto infection for the manual scanning, to quarantine automatically.
However, I notice that the infected item is deleted instead of being quarantined, when scheduled scan found the infection.
We have a hotfix to address this issue: https://fsecurecorp.sharepoint.com/:u:/s/external-general/customercareexternal/Eae2_C2qpVJJneLztmLjcUoBQpty4Z23LOaG4G0HdGKQwg?e=QPFu91
This hotfix is applicable to Client Security 15.x, Server Security 15.x and Email and Server Security 15.00.
You need to roll out the hotfix to the clients. System reboot is not needed after installing the hotfix:
- Open the Policy Manager Console
- Go to the Installation tab
- Click on Installation package
- Click on Import and import Jar file.
- Click on Close
- Select target host or policy domain and click on install package
- Select package name and click on OK
- Deploy the policy (Ctrl + D)
Article no: 000014385