- How to install F-Secure Email and Server Security 15.00?
- Why I cant push install F-Secure Email and Server Security 15.00 using Policy Manager Console?
IMPORTANT: Push operations using F-Secure Policy Manager Console for F-Secure Email and Server Security respectively Exchange and SharePoint components have never been supported and will continue to be unsupported. This means that, no push installation is possible for F-Secure Email and Server Security via the F-Secure Policy Manager console. It would be a security risk to share DB passwords / SHP admin credentials over the network and no changes in the installation process.Installer:
To install the product on a server with MSI you created with Policy Manager:
- F-Secure Email and Server Security 15.00 uses new keys for activation. If you don't have the keycode, please contact your F-Secure reseller to obtain the latest keycodes for Business Suite products.
1. Log in to the F-Secure Policy Manager Console
2. Go to the Installation tab
3. Click Installation packages
4. Click Import
5. Import the F-Secure Email and Server Security 15.00 Jar file
6. Select the imported Jar file from the Installation packages list and click Export as MSI
7. Run the MSI locally on your Exchange server with the domain admin or the local admin rights
8. Complete the setup by following the on-screen instructions
If you have any questions about the specific configuration, please refer to the Administrator or Deployment guides:
Article no: 000029421