Unable to release items from quarantine using F-Secure Email and Server Security web console. When user selects the item from quarantine and clicks release, nothing happens and the item remains in quarantine. No visible error notification is shown.
- Make sure permissions are set correctly as described on this KB
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Email and Server Security\ui locally on your Exchange and run F-Secure.Ess.Config as administrator
- Complete the setup as described on 4.1 Installing the product locally
- Login to your web console, for example: https://127.0.0.1:25023 and test the database connectivity
- Note: Run your Browser as an administrator to be able to access the web console.
- Open the F-Secure Email and Server Security web console and navigate to Email Quarantine
- Click the option and test the database connection to check if the SQL server is reachable. If not, follow the next troubleshooting step.
- Restart F-Secure Quarantine Manager For Microsoft Exchange Service
Article no: 000024846