- After upgrading F-Secure Email and Server Security from version 12.xx to 14.01 assigned message templates, match lists and general configurations done from Policy Manager console are not shown on the F-Secure Email and Server Security web Console.
- Some of the match lists are shown just as “Policy Manager defined” but they are not working, or if a new match list is created using Policy Manager console, it is not showing locally at all. The server is able to connect to the Policy Manager Server and gets the policy.
- Created a new match-list for Internal Emails and based on this rule some extensions like VBA, doc, should be allowed, but currently, everything is filtered.
The workaround is to log in to your local Exchange Server and use the F-Secure Email and Server Security web console to configure your server and define the match lists and other functions:
Note: Currently there is an issue with setting mappings by migrations when migrating to 14.01. This is a known issue and fixed in Email and Server Security 15.00.
- Login to your Exchange Server and open the Browser as admin
- Login to the F-Secure Email and Server Security Web Console (https://127.0.0.1:25023) with your credentials
- Go to Email traffic scan and choose default or create a new template for notifications for each policy route you desire
Article no: 000024916