Why is the Software Updater button missing from the F-Secure Client Security 15.00 main user interface?
If the Software Updater button is not shown for local users in the Client Security 15.00 user interface, it has been most likely disabled from the policy.
Follow these steps to enable the Software Updater user interface for the local users:
Once the policy has been received by the clients, users will be able to see the Software Updater button in the main user interface. Using the Software Updater local feature, the users can see which updates are available and select to install them on their computers.
- Log in to the Policy Manager Console
- Select a host or policy domain from the domain tree
- Go to the Settings tab (standard view)
- Go to the Software Updater settings
- Enable the setting Show Software Updater options to users
- Distribute (Ctrl+D) the policy
Article no: 000025376