How can I change the Policy Manager Console resolution for high resolution monitors?
The current F-Secure Policy Manager is using the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 8 and 4K resolution is not supported. This high DPI support issue will be fixed soon after F-Secure products start using the latest Java runtime.
For the time being, proceed to try the following workaround:
- Go to <F-Secure installation folder>\Administrator\jre\bin\javaw.exe
- Right-click javaw.exe
- Select Properties
- Go to the Compatibility tab
- Click to Change high DPI settings
- Select the checkbox beside Override high DPI scaling behavior
- Choose System from the drop-down menu of Scaling performed by
Note: The properties dialogue for older Microsoft Windows versions differs a bit and the needed checkbox is located at Compatibility tab.
Article no: 000008458