How can I configure alert forwarding by email on Policy Manager 14.x?
You can set Policy Manager to send alerts for the managed environment to one or more recipients by email.
You can send alerts both for Policy Manager Server notifications and for managed hosts. Policy Manager Server alerts are each sent as individual emails, but multiple host alerts can be included in the same email. Policy Manager checks for new alerts that are received from managed hosts every ten minutes.
Follow the steps below to configure email forwarding for alerts:
- Select Tools > Server configuration from the menu
- Click Email alerts
- Enter the email addresses for the recipients
- All recipients will receive all of the alerts generated by the system
- Select either Host and server alerts or Server alerts only as the alert type to send by email
- If you include host alerts, set the minimum alert severity and how many alerts you want to see in individual emails
- Click OK.
Article no: 000009557