I installed F-Secure Server Security 14.10 on a Citrix server, is it possible to hide the F-Secure icon?
There is a workaround for you to hide F-Secure icon on the Citrix server. Follow the instruction below to disable tray icon on terminal servers:
- Disable the local user interface. Steps:
- Go to Registry Editor
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\F-Secure\CCF\DLLHoster\100\Plugins\CUIF
- Edit StartupDelay DWORD Hexadecimal Value data to "ffffffff"
- The F-Secure user interface will not be running automatically but will launch when the user attempts to launch the program
- There are 2 more plugins which can be disabled. To disable the plugins, add DWORD with HEX value "ffffffff" into StartupDelay under the following keys:
Note: This will also remove the reboot required reminder
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\F-Secure\CCF\DLLHoster\100\Plugins\TrayIcon - this will remove f-icon in the taskbar/tray
Article no: 000021601