How to configure or change the default server failover time for clients to fetch the updates from the F-Secure Update Server when they are unable to reach the Policy Manager Server?
Follow these steps to change the server failover time:
Note: Minimum is 1 hour, Maximum is 256 days.
- Open the Policy Manager Console
- Highlight a host or policy domain from the Domain Tree
- Go to the Settings tab and select Advanced View
- Navigate to F-Secure Automatic Update Agent > Settings > Communications > Intermediate Server failover time
- Change the time accordingly (default is 1 hour)
Article no: 000021363