After the file SHA-1 hash and file path is excluded in F-Secure Client Security 13.x/14.x, Deepguard continues to block the application.
If you are using F-Secure Policy Manager version 14, in Real-time scanning the option "Do not scan the following files and applications" is only applicable for F-Secure Client Security 14 and newer. In order to exclude an application path from Deepguard for F-Secure Client Security 13.x, do the following:
- Log in to Policy Manager Console.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click Advanced View.
- Click F-Secure DeepGuard.
- Click Settings.
- Click Excluded applications.
- Enter the full path of the application.
- Distribute the policies.
If the exclusions were done for F-Secure Client Security 14.10 and the application is still being blocked, kindly contact F-Secure Customer Care here for assistance.
- If you are using F-Secure Client Security 13.10, kindly upgrade to 13.11 since the latest version has improvements for Deepguard.
- Wildcard exclusions are only applicable for Real-time scanning. For Deepguard exclusion, kindly use file or folder path.
- F-Secure Security Cloud (ORSP) has a higher priority compared to SHA-1 exclusions. Only file or folder path exclusion has higher priority over ORSP.
Article no: 000009628