What are the main differences between F-Secure Linux Security 64 and F-Secure Linux Security 11.x?
Linux Security 64 is a native 64-bit application, however there are some differences compared to the previous released version Linux Security 11.x, most notably:
The list of supported Linux distributions is also different with some legacy distributions only being supported by Linux Security 11.x.
- no support for standalone installation mode
- no support for Protection Service for Business (PSB) installation mode
- no firewall
- no web user interface (for remote management with browser)
- no support for F-Secure Policy Manager Proxies
- no support for unattended (scripted) installations
Also note, that while the installer for LS 64 is created/exported in Policy Manager Console, neither Linux Security 11 nor Linux Security 64 can be deployed/pushed to hosts using Policy Manager Console.
Article no: 000014897