How to disable Web Traffic Scanning (Advanced Network Protection) for F-Secure Client Security 14 or 15 in Policy Manager?
To centrally disable Web Traffic Scanning (Advanced Network Protection) from target hosts in Policy Manager, follow these steps:
Once the hosts have received the new policy, the Web Traffic Scanning will be disabled on the target hosts.
- Log in to the F-Secure Policy Manager Console
- Select a host or policy domain from the Domain Tree
- Go to the Settings tab and use Standard View
- Go to Web traffic scanning section
- Choose from HTTP Scanning HTTP scanning enabled and set the value as disabled
- Distribute the new policy with the Distribute policies (Ctrl + D) button
Article no: 000008143