How to disable Advanced Network Protection for Client Security 14 in Policy Manager 14?
To centrally disable Advanced Network Protection from target hosts in Policy Manager 14, follow these steps:
Now Advanced Network protection is disabled from the target hosts.
- Open F-Secure Policy Manager
- Choose the target host or domain from the Domain Tree
- Go to the Settings tab and use Standard View
- Go to Web traffic scanning section
- Choose from HTTP Scanning HTTP scanning enabled and set the value as disabled
- Distribute the new policy with the Distribute policies button
Article no: 000008143