- F-Secure scan modules for Server Security Premium 12.11 Build 103 are not loaded on the terminal servers. The FSAUA reset tool has already been already executed without success. The server is running on Windows Server 2012 R2.
- When performing a manual scan the error "No scan modules loaded" appears.
First make sure you are able to ping your F-Secure Scanning and Reputation Server. If the ping results are ok, then the Agent is most likely down "Reason: Transport is down, Function: fs::rs::Library::newTransaction, File: "library.cpp", Line: 222, Error Code : 34" due to some changes made possibly in Policy Manager Server, like new installation, migration, settings removed.
To make sure your clients are connecting to F-Secure Scanning and Reputation Server, open Policy Manager Console and check the settings bellow:
For Clients 12.xx and 13.xx
For Clients 14.xx
- Open Policy Manager Server/ Console in advanced view and navigate to Offload Scanning Agent:
- Specifies the primary F-Secure Scanning and Reputation Server(s) that are used for remote content inspection and reputation services.
The server is defined as <host>[:<port>], where <host> is IP address or FQDN of the server and <port> is the port number the server accepts incoming connections from the client. If the port is not defined, then the default one is used. Use the comma separated list if multiple servers are used. For example, "192.168.1.10, 192.168.1.12:4344".
Object identifier: 18.104.22.168.4.1.222.214.171.124.10
- Open Policy Manager Server/ Console in Standard view and navigate to Real-time scanning and make sure your F-Secure Scanning and Reputation Server addresses are correct configured and the check box is selected.
Article no: 000014714