User wants to exclude a specific software update from F-Secure Software Updater automatic installation.
You can create a rule to exclude a certain software update from Software Updater automatic installation in Policy Manager Console by following these steps:
Now the selected domain or hosts will have an exclusion for the software updates you have created a rule for.
- Log in to Policy Manager Console
- Select the host or domain from the Domain tree
- Select the Settings tab
- Go to the Software Updater page
- Click Add from the right side of Exclude software from automatic installation table
- Enter software name and/or bulletin ID
- Distribute policy to the hosts
Article no: 000002779