Security Cloud Client is not connected on Server Security / Client Security
Make sure that the affected F-Secure host is allowed to connect to the URL orsp.f-secure.com.
If this host requires a connection via HTTP proxy to access this URL, you have to configure these settings via the F-Secure Policy Manager Console:
- Log on to your F-Secure Policy Manager Console.
- Select the Policy domain or Host / where you want to edit the policy on.
- Switch to the Advanced view.
- Go to F-Secure Security Cloud Client > Settings > HTTP Proxy.
- Modify the value to suit your HTTP proxy requirements:
'http://server:port', e.g. 'http://my.domain.com:1234';
- Distribute the policy .
Note: If there is no parameter set under F-Secure Security Cloud Client > Settings > HTTP Proxy, the F-Secure Security Cloud Client will use the proxy configuration from the F-Secure Automatic Update Agent (AUA) by default:
F-Secure Automatic Update Agent > Settings > Communications > HTTP settings > Use HTTP proxy
Note: Server Security 14.00 and Client Security 14.x do not support proxy authentication. We recommend to install the latest Server Security 15.00 and Client Security 15.10 for proxy authentication support. At the same time, do take note that the new product release support basic and NTLM authentication type only.
Article no: 000014893