I have forgotten my login password to F-Secure Policy Manager Console, how do I reset the admin password?
If you have lost the password for the admin user, or if the account was accidentally deleted, you can reset the admin account for Policy Manager on Windows by following the steps below:
For Policy Manager on Linux, use the following script to reset the user account:
- Stop F-Secure Policy Manager Server service
- Open command line prompt as administrator
- Run the reset-admin-account.bat from this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Management Server 5\bin\
- Enter your new password
- Start F-Secure Policy Manager Server service
- Try to log in to Policy Manager Console
If you are still not able to login to Policy Manager Console, make sure the account used in the login windows is admin (and not administrator).
Article no: 000002657