How to uninstall F-Secure Server Security 12 or 14 from a Windows Server using the Uninstallation Tool?
If you cannot uninstall F-Secure Server Security from the program and features, you can uninstall it using the F-Secure Uninstallation Tool. Which uninstallation tool you should use depends on the F-Secure Server Security version that is installed on the Windows server.
Note: If you have F-Secure Email and Server Security installed on the server, do not use the Uninstallation Tool since a removal can cause issues with the email flow.
Note: If you have F-Secure Policy Manager Server installed on the same server, running the UninstallationTool.exe will remove it.
F-Secure Server Security 12.x:
F-Secure Server Security 14.x:
- Download this uninstallation tool: https://download.f-secure.com/support/tools/uitool/UninstallationTool.exe
- Open the Command Prompt
- Navigate to the folder where you have stored the tool
- Run the following command: UninstallationTool.exe -a --server
This tool can be ran silently using the command prompt and adding the parameter --silent
- Download this uninstallation tool: https://download.sp.f-secure.com/uninstallationtool/FsUninstallationTool.exe
- Run the uninstallation tool
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Article no: 000015608