How to upgrade F-Secure Policy Manager to a newer version on a Windows Server?
To upgrade from a previous version of F-Secure Policy Manager, we recommend that you first back up your existing Policy Manager data:
- Create a full backup of the Policy Manager data (H2 database, preferences and other files). The backups are stored in the <F-Secure installation folder>\Management Server 5\data\backup folder. For more information about how to do a full backup, consult Policy Manager Administrator Guide.
- Download the newest F-Secure Policy Manager installation file from the downloads page
- If Policy Manager Console is running, close the application before starting the upgrade.
- Run the F-Secure Policy Manager setup on a computer that has the Policy Manager components installed
- The Policy Manager setup recommends that you upgrade the components that are installed on the computer. Continue with the default options to upgrade the installed components while keeping the existing configuration
Article no: 000010751