- How to create an Application control rule in F-Secure Policy Manager Console which blocks an application?
- What 'condition' should be used for example to block Microsoft Office using Application Control?
The F-Secure Application Control feature is included in F-Secure Client Security 14 Premium and newer versions.
Follow the example below to block Microsoft Office using Application Control:
- Log in to Policy Manager Console
- Select a Policy domain or host from from the Domain Tree
- Go to the Settings tab
- Go to Application control
- Click 'Add Rule'
- Event : Run Application
- Action : Block
- Target product name : Contains Microsoft Office
Article no: 000017426