Where do you change the settings about alerts and when virus definition updates are considered outdated (old)?
Note: This feature has not yet been implemented in Client Security version 14.x or Server Security 14.x. Client Security 13.x and Server Security 12.x support this feature.
In order to change these parameters, do the following:
- Log in to your Policy Manager Console
- Select the Policy domain or Host where you want to edit the policy on
- Go to Settings tab and select the Advanced view
- Navigate to F-Secure Anti-Virus > Settings Virus > Definitions Updates
- Under Alert administrator when virus definitions are old, set Alert Administrator when Virus Definitions Are Old as enabled
- Set the Number of Days for Virus Definitions to Become Old
- Distribute the policy (Ctrl + D)
Article no: 000005209